It is not for nothing that the Urban-I 2.0 is one of the best-known city helmets in Germany and Europe. The confidence in the brand ABUS makes this helmet popular with women and men, young and old.
The Urban-I 2.0 is a perfectly equipped, urban bicycle helmet with many practical features and a high degree of safety. The in-mould manufacturing process, in which the outer shell is joined with the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS) in one operation, stands for high safety and a long-lasting connection. This method allows a lower weight and optimal ventilation for a pleasant head temperature. An ideal everyday helmet for trips through the city. The Urban-I 2.0 is available in sizes M, L and XL.
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom Evo Adult – fine adjustment system with a non-slip adjusting wheel
- Large, highly mounted and integrated LED tail light with 180° visibility
- Fidlock magnetic strap buckle
- Size adjustment by means of a half ring made from particularly hard-wearing and slightly malleable plastic for optimal stability and form fitting
- Excellent ventilation with 12 air inlets and 5 air outlets
- Foamed-in fly net and removable visor
- Soft straps
- Passive safety through large-area reflectors
- Removable and washable padding with maximum wearing comfort
Operation and use:
- Adult and child helmets for city, commuter, BMX, skate, everyday, and tour use
- This versatile and is well suited for city use by cyclists and inliners